O'Reilly Auto Parts Badger 40
July 30, 2016 | Wilmot Raceway | Wilmot, Wis.
Will Call: 12 PM CT
Pit Gates: 2 PM CT
Ticket Booth: 4 PM CT
Grandstands: 4 PM CT
Hot Laps: 6:30 PM CT
Qualifying: 7 PM CT
Opening Ceremonies: 7:30 PM ET
Donny Schatz leads the Outlaws into Wilmot Raceway this season for the first time since 2014. David Gravel is the most recent race winner, and he'll be looking to top the Outlaws and repeat. Be there when the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Car Series invades Wilmot Raceway on July 30, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars?
- Mini sprints, Wisconsin wingLESS Sprint Series.
Where is reserved seating?
- The top rows of sections A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is general admission seating?
- Lower rows.
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $10.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- All ages allowed, minors must have a waiver signed by guardian.
If I bought my pit pass in advance, when can I redeem it?
- At 2PM, when the pits open.
Where is handicap seating located?
- Lower part of section D. A reserved seat is not required. Companions must bring their own seats.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?