Last Call at the Port
October 25, 2015 | Weedsport Speedway | Weedsport, N.Y.
Defending champion Donny Schatz will lead the Outlaws into Weedsport Speedway for the 'Last Call at the Port'. See the World of Outlaws Sprint Cars in action at Weedsport Speedway on October 25, 2015.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Sprint Cars?
- NY6A Sprint Cars.
Where is reserved seating?
- Top five rows of sections 1-15.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is general admission seating?
- Lower rows of sections 1-15.
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $10.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- Parental consent form required. Minors pay full pit admission, no discounts.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Is there a smoking policy?
- No smoking in sections 7-9.
Is there a family section?
- Section 8 (no smoking, no alcohol, no foul language).
Where is handicap seating located?
- Bottom row of each grandstand. Companion seating is available.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Yes, maximum size 6"x6"x12". No glass or alcohol allowed.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, reserved camping is $25 per night for water and electric hookups. Dry camping is $20 per night. Permits are available at the track office.