World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars
May 14, 2016 | Tri-State Speedway | Haubstadt, Ind.
Pit Gates: 3 PM CT
Tickets & Will Call: 4 PM CT
Grandstands: 4 PM CT
Hot Laps: 6 PM CT
Opening Ceremonies: 7:30 PM CT
Paul McMahan and Brady Bacon waged a pitched battle through much of the feature at Tri-State in 2015. After a late race caution, McMahan fought his way past Bacon and scored his second win of the season. The World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars return to Tri-State Speedway on May 14, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Cratsman Sprint Cars?
Where is reserved seating?
- Six rows built above open bleachers on the westside.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
- Yes, all seats have backs.
Where is general admission seating?
- There is general admission seating on both the front and back stretches.
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $10.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- All minors must have parental forms filled out and signed.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Where is handicap seating located?
- On the front stretch. Reserved seats are not required for handicap seating, and companion seating is available.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Yes, personal coolers are allowed in the track. Maximum size is 15" x15." Glass items are prohibited.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, camping spots are available for no charge. Dry camping only.