33rd Annual $50,000-to-win Kings Royal
July 16, 2016 | Eldora Speedway | Rossburg, Ohio
Tickets & Will Call: 11:00 AM ET
Pit Gates: 11 AM ET
Grandstands: 12 PM ET
Hot Laps: 6:30 PM ET
Qualifying: Immediately after hot laps
Opening Ceremonies: 8 PM ET
In 2015, Donny Schatz looked poised to become the first repeat winner of the Kings Royal in seven seasons but it was not to be. With Shane Stewart charging forward, Schatz's car sputtered with five to go and he lost the lead to Stewart. It was Stewart who claimed the title of King Shane the 32nd. The World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars return to Eldora Speedway for the the Kings Royal on July 16, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where is reserved seating?
- All seats reserved except turn 2 bleachers.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is general admission seating?
- Turn 2 bleachers (Sections SJ through SR) and Grass Hillsides.
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $5.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- Must be 14 years of age or older. Minors aged 14 through 17 require fully completed Minor Waiver & Parental Consent form.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
- Yes, they must be a maximum of 17" wide, not impede aisles, and may not have arms.
Where is handicap seating located?
- The top row of main grandstand and terrace sections. Reserved seats are recommended. Companion seating is available, please request when ordering tickets. Chair not provided.
Are there any obstructions in the seating?
- Yes, roof poles in main grandstand, rows 9-10.
Is there a smoking policy?
- State law prohibits smoking in all spectator areas, buildings, structures and lines. Smoking permitted in designated areas only.
Is there a charge for parking?
- Parking is free in in main lot, and $5 in Eldora Village and Northside Camp and Park.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Yes, personal coolers are allowed in the track. Maximum size is 14" in any direction. Glass items are prohibited. Fans cannot bring in their own alcohol.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, camping spots are available for $40 (reserved) in Lots 1, 2, 3, 4, Eldora Village and Northside Camp and Park. Lot 5 is FREE General Admission. Main Lot is $60 and South Lot (trackside) is $100. Dry camping only. Restroom access available. Portakleen Water Fill (fee) and Pump Out (fee) service available. Schedule posted at camper check-in. Showers open on event days.