Circle K NOS Energy Outlaw Showdown
May 27, 2016 | The Dirt Track at Charlotte | Concord, N.C.
Donny Schatz battled past Kraig Kinser and held off David Gravel in the closing laps of 2015's Circle K/NOS Energy Drink Outlaw Showdown. The World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars return to The Dirt Track at Charlotte on May 27, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Sprint Cars?
- South Eastern Crate Assocation.
Where is reserved seating?
- All seats are reserved.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Are there any obstructions for seating?
- In sections 103 and 403 rows 33 and up have restricted viewing. Sections 104 and 404 also have seats that have a restricted view.
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $15.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- Must be 13 years of age or older. Minors aged 13 through 17 must have minor waiver signed by both parents. www.charlottemotorspeedway.com/waivers
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Where is handicap seating located?
- Lower level and second level. A reserved seat is required for handicap seating, companion seating is available.
Is there a smoking policy?
- No smoking in the grandstands.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are there ATMs available?
- Select marked locations will have ATMs.
Do concessions accept cards?
- Yes, cards and cash.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Yes, personal coolers are allowed in the track. Maximum size is 14" in any direction. Glass items are prohibited.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, pricing varies. Water and electric hookups are available. Call 704-455-4445 to reach the track's camping office.