April 22, 2017 | Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 | Pevely, Mo.
Tickets & Will Call: 12 PM CT
Pit Gate: 1 PM CT
Grandstands: 4 PM CT
Hot Laps: 6:15 PM CT
Qualifying: 6:30 PM CT
Opening Ceremonies: 7:30 PM CT
Christopher Bell is the most recent Spring Classic winner, driving for Keith Kunz at the 2015 race. Don't miss it when Donny Schatz leads the Outlaws into Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 for a big night of action on Monday, April 22. Pevely never disappoints!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars?
- POWRi National Midgets.
Where is reserved seating?
- Top 5 rows of Section A, top 5 rows of Section B, top 5 rows of Section C, and the top row of section K.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is general admission seating?
- Lower rows of all sections.
Is there an age restriction for the pits?
- There is not an age limit. Minors must submit executed waivers available at pit windows.
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $10.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
- Yes, only clip-on stadium seats.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Are there ATMs available?
Do concessions take cards?
- No, cash only.
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, camping is free. Dry camping only.