World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars
September 2-3, 2016 | Skagit Speedway | Alger, Wash.
Will Call: 1 PM PT
Pit Gate: 3 PM PT
Grandstands: 5 PM PT
Hot Laps: 6 PM PT
Opening Ceremonies: 7 PM PT
Shane Stewart battled Jason Johnson and held firm through a yellow and red flag plagued first half to win at Skagit in 2015. Be there when the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars invade Skagit Speedway September 2-3, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars?
Where is reserved seating?
- All sections.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is general admission seating?
- Non-reserved seats and the grass area.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- Must be 14 years of age or older.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Where is handicap seating located?
- In front of B-2. A reserved seat is not required. Companion seating is available.
Is there a smoking policy?
- Alcohol and smoking are permitted in beer gardens sections F & G.
Is there a family section?
- Sections A & B are family, non-smoking, non-alcohol.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, call 360-724-3567 for information.