World of Outlaws Sprint Cars
October 10, 2015 | Rolling Wheels Raceway | Elbridge, NY
Pit Gate: 4 PM ET
Will Call: 4 PM ET
Ticket Booth: 5 PM ET
Grandstands: 5 PM ET
Hot Laps: 6:00 PM ET
Qualifying: 7 PM ET
Opening Ceremonies: 7:30 PM ET
Donny Schatz picked up his 25th win of the season at Rolling Wheels in 2014. Schatz, who started fifth, battled past Brad Sweet and held off David Gravel to win the 25 lap feature. The World of Outlaws Sprint Cars return to Rolling Wheels Raceway on October 10, 2015.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Sprint Cars?
- DIRTcar Big Block Modified "Win & You're In" NAPA Super DIRT Week Qualifier.
Where is reserved seating?
- Top 5 rows.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is general admission seating?
- Lower rows, all sections.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- Pits are open to everyone.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Where is handicap seating located?
- In front of grandstand. Companion seating is available.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Yes, 6"x6"x12". No glass or alcohol allowed.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes. Reserved camping is $25, general camping is free.