World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars
June 17, 2016 | River Cities Speedway | Grand Forks, N.D.
Will Call: 12 PM CT
Pit Gate: 2 PM CT
Tickets: 4 PM CT
Grandstands: 4 PM CT
Hot Laps: 6:30 PM CT
Opening Ceremonies: 7:30 PM ET
It was the Donny and Dusty show at River Cities in 2015 as Donny Schatz and Dusty Zomer battled for the feature win. Ultimately, it was Fargo-native Schatz who held off Zomer to score his fourth win in a row and 15th of the season. Shane Stewart battled Paul McMahan, Brad Sweet and Joey Saldana throughout the feature but held them off to finish in third. The World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars return to River Cities Speedway on June 17, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Sprint Cars?
- WISSOTA NLRA Late Models.
Where is reserved seating?
- Sections West West, West, Main, East.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
- Yes, in the main grandstand.
Where is general admission seating?
- East East Grandstand only.
What is the smoking policy?
- Smoking is prohibited in the main grandstand.
Can fans bring/use stadium seats?
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $10.
Where is handicap seating located?
- Main grandstand. Companion seating is available.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, $25 per night for Reserved Camping to include Water/Electric Hook-Ups. $20 per night for General Camping (dry – no hook-ups). Upon arrival before parking, please stop by track office to inquire about available camping areas and to obtain a camping permit.