Monroe Prelude to the Ironman presented by Federated Auto Parts
August 5, 2016 | Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 | Pevely, Mo.
Donny Schatz battled from a sixth place starting position to score the victory at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 in 2015. Kerry Madsen and Joey Saldana led through the middle and early portions of the night. Schatz took the lead on lap 23 and held off a late charging Shane Stewart. The World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars return to Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 for the Prelude to the Ironman on August 5, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars?
- POWRi National Midget Series.
Where is reserved seating?
- Top 3 rows of Section A, top 5 rows of Section B, top 5 rows of Section C.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is general admission seating?
- Lower rows of all sections.
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $10.
Is there an age rule for the pits?
- There is not an age limit for the pit area at this event. Minors aged 17 and younger must submit a fully-executed minor “Parental Consent, Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement/Minor's Assumption of Risk and Release and Waiver of Liability by.” These will be available at the Pit Ticket Windows.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
- Yes, only clip-on stadium seats.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
Are ATMs available at the track?
Do concessions take cards?
- No, cash only.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, camping is free. Dry camping only.