World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars
October 15, 2016 | Port Royal Speedway | Port Royal, Pa.
Lucas Wolfe led early at Port Royal in 2015, but the story of the night became the battle between Kasey Kahne Racing teammates Daryn Pittman and Brad Sweet. The two traded the lead over the remainder of the race, with Sweet coming out on top. Be there when the Outlaws invade Port Royal Speedway on Saturday, October 15, 2016!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where is reserved seating?
- Sections A-G, Rows 11-19.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is general admission seating?
- Sections A-G, rows 1-10.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Where is handicap seating located?
- Sections B-F, Row 1. A reserved seat is required for handicap seating. Companion seating is available.
Is there a smoking policy?
- No smoking in the smoke free aluminum grandstand.
Is there a family section?
- Alcohol is prohibited in the Keith Kauffman Family Section C.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Yes, personal coolers must be 16" maximum. No glass allowed.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, camping is $20 per night in the fairgrounds. Dry camping only. Call the track for details.