Arrow Express presents the Six Nations Showdown
July 26, 2016 | Ohsweken Speedway | Ohsweken, Ontario
Stewart Friesen scored an incredible feature win at the Six Nations Showdown in 2015, battling forward from a 7th place starting position and holding off Donny Schatz, Logan Schuchart and a late charging Parker Price-Miller to score his first ever series win. Don't miss it when the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars invade Canada to take on Ohsweken Speedway July 26, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars?
- DIRTcar 358 Modifieds, Mini Stocks.
Where is reserved seating?
- All seating is reserved.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $5.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- 18, unless the minor release form is filled out. Both parents must sign consent form.
Is there a smoking policy?
- Smoking is prohibited in all the grandstand seating areas.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
- Yes, but they can't be 18" in width or with arm rests.
Where is handicap seating located?
- Section F, Row 1. A reserved seat is required, companion seating is available.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes. Reserved spots are $40, non-reserved spots are $20. Dry camping only.