Jersey Outlaw Classic
May 23, 2017 | New Egypt Speedway | New Egypt, N.J.
Pit Gate: 2 PM ET
Tickets & Will Call: 3:30 PM ET
Grandstands: 4 PM ET
Hot Laps: 6:30 PM ET
Opening Ceremonies: 7:30 PM ET
It wasn't easy, but Daryn Pittman did the improbable at New Egypt in 2016, capturing his fourth straight win at the New Jersey race track. Be there when the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars return to New Egypt Speedway on May 23, 2017.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars?
Where is reserved seating?
- Section 4, rows 11-21; section 5, rows 7-14.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is general admission seating?
- Sections 6-8, and lower rows of sections 4 and 5.
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $5.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- No one 15 or under allowed in the pits. Ages 16 and 17 must have a copy of their birth certificate or proof of age and a parent to the consent form.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Is there a family section?
- Section 4.
Where is handicap seating located?
- Section 5, a reserved seat is not required, companion seating is available.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Yes, maximum size 14". No glass allowed.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Do concessions take cards?
- No, cash only.
Are there ATMs available?
- Yes, at the main entrance.
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, free camping is available.