Champion Racing Oil National Open
October 14, 2016 | Williams Grove Speedway | Mechanicsburg, Pa.
A year after having his National Open dreams dashed in the closing laps, Stevie Smith picked up his third career event win and first in 24 years at Williams Grove in 2015. Don't miss it when the Outlaws and Posse clash for the final time in 2016 with $50,000 on the line. The World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Car Series invades Williams Grove Speedway for the Champion Racing Oil National Open October 14, 2016.
*Event rescheduled from Sept 29-Oct 1
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars?
Where is reserved seating?
- The orange seats on the grandstand seating chart. Click here to view the seating chart.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is general admission seating?
- The black seats on the grandstand seat chart, including infield. Click here to view the seating chart.
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $10.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- No one under the age of 14, except driver or owners' children.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
- No oversized seats outside of width/depth of assigned seat.
Where is handicap seating located?
- In front of main grandstand. A reserved seat purchase is not required, companion seating is available.
Is there a smoking policy?
- No smoking within 15 feet of concession stands, or in grandstands.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Yes, personal coolers are allowed in the track. Maximum size is 18". Glass items are prohibited. Fans are allowed to bring in their own alcohol.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, camping spots are available for the event for $10. Dry camping only.