May 20-21, 2016 | Williams Grove Speedway | Mechanicsburg, Pa.
Ticket Booth: 3-5 PM ET
Pit Gates: 3 PM ET
Will Call: 4 PM ET
Grandstands: 5 PM ET
Hot Laps: 7 PM ET
Opening Ceremonies: 7:30 PM ET
Greg Hodnett and Donny Schatz battled throughout the 2015 opener at Williams Grove Speedway but it was Schatz who slid past on lap 17 and drove to his ninth World of Outlaws win of the season. The World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars return to Williams Grove Speedway May 20-21, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars?
Where is reserved seating?
- The orange seats on the grandstand seating chart. Click here to view the seating chart.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is general admission seating?
- The black seats on the grandstand seat chart, including infield. Click here to view the seating chart.
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $10.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- No one under the age of 14, except driver or owners' children.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
- No oversized seats outside of width/depth of assigned seat.
Where is handicap seating located?
- In front of main grandstand. A reserved seat purchase is not required, companion seating is available.
Is there a smoking policy?
- No smoking within 15 feet of concession stands, or in grandstands.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Yes, personal coolers are allowed in the track. Maximum size is 18". Glass items are prohibited. Fans are allowed to bring in their own alcohol.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, camping spots are available for $30. Dry camping only.