Mini Gold Cup
April 2, 2016 | Silver Dollar Speedway | Chico, Calif.
Tickets & Will Call: 12 PM PT
Pit Gate: 2 PM PT
Grandstands: 5 PM PT
Hot Laps: 6 PM PT
Qualifying: 6:40 PM PT
Opening Ceremonies: 7 PM PT
Donny Schatz scored a hard win at the Mini Gold Cup in 2015. Kerry Madsen battled the seven-time champion and, at one point, took over the lead, before Schatz fought back. In the closing laps, a hard-charging Tanner Thorson tried to catch Schatz, but came a few laps too short. See the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars in action at Silver Dollar Speedway for the Mini Gold Cup on April 2, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Sprint Cars?
- Dwarf cars.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is reserved seating?
- Upper rows of covered grandstand.
Where is general admission seating?
- Lower rows of covered grandstand, and all uncovered seats.
What does it cost to upgrade an admission ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $10.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- All persons must be at least 14 years of age to enter the pits. Persons 14-17 years of age need a signed and notarized parental consent form submitted to the office prior to entering pit area.
Is there a smoking policy?
- No smoking in seating areas.
Where is handicap seating located?
- Below the main grandstand with the box seats, turn four. A reserved seat is required. Companion seating is available.
Can fans use stadium seats?
- Yes, must be smaller than 18".
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- No coolers or beverages are allowed to be carried in.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, camping is available. Water and electric hookups available. Call 530-891-6535 for information.