Milton CAT & VP Race Fuels present World of Outlaws
July 26, 2015 | Lebanon Valley Speedway | West Lebanon, N.Y.
Pit Gate: 2 PM ET
Tickets & Will Call: 4PM ET
Grandstands: 4 PM ET
Opening Ceremonies: 6 PM ET
In front of a large contingent of friends and family in 2014, Connecticut-native David Gravel scored his fourth World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series win of the season at Lebanon Valley Speedway. The World of Outlaws Sprint Cars return to Lebanon Valley Speedway on July 26, 2015.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Sprint Cars?
- Small Block Modifieds.
Where is reserved seating?
- Top 10 rows of each section.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is general admission seating?
- Bottom 10 rows of each section
is there a family section?
- Yes, the orange section.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- Ages 14 and older.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Where is handicap seating located?
- Handicap seating is located in Red and Blue sections. A reserved seat is not required, companion seating is available in Blue section.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Yes, six pack size coolers only. No glass or alcohol allowed.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, camping is $10. Dry camping only.