Memorial Day Spectacular
May 30, 2016 | Lawrenceburg Speedway | Lawrenceburg, Ind.
Paul McMahan powered past Shane Stewart in 2015 at Lawrenceburg Speedway to score his third World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series victory of the season. A late-charging Donny Schatz battled from 12th place to finish in the final spot on the podium in third. The World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars return to Lawrenceburg Speedway on May 30, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do grandstand seats have a back?
What is the age rule for the pits?
- There is not an age limit for the pit area at this event. Minors aged 17 and younger must submit a fully-executed minor “Parental Consent, Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement/Minor's Assumption of Risk and Release and Waiver of Liability.” These will be available at the Pit Ticket Windows.
Is there a smoking policy?
- No smoking in the Family Section (section I).
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are there ATMs available?
- Select marked locations will have ATMs.
Do concessions accept cards?
- Yes, cards and cash.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Yes, personal coolers are allowed in the track. Maximum size is 14" in any direction. Alcohol prohibited.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, camping is available. we have electric and water hookups on a limited amount. There is no fee for camping and camping is first come first served. All we ask is that you keep your area clean..