Budweiser Night/Xtream Shootout powered by Mediacom
June 10-11, 2016 | Knoxville Raceway | Knoxville, Iowa
Tickets & Will Call: 8 AM CT
Pit Gate: 2 PM CT
Grandstands: 5:30 PM CT
In 2015, Donny Schatz, who is no stranger to winning at Knoxville, bested Justin Henderson and Kerry Madsen to win the Mediacom Shootout. The World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Car Series returns to Knoxville Raceway for an expanded two-day show on June 10-11, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Sprint Cars?
- 360 sprint cars
Where is reserved seating?
- Sections C, D, E, F, G; rows 20-40.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
What is the age rule for the pits?
- 17 and under need signed waivers. All ages same price.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Is there a family section?
- Yes, sections I and J.
Where is handicap seating located?
- Section D, row 1, and sections AA and BB, row 40. Companion seating is available.
Is there a charge for parking?
- Yes, parking is $5.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- No coolers or beverages are allowed to be carried in.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, for $25 a night for campers, $15 a night for tents. Water and electric hookups are available.