5-Hour Energy Knoxville Nationals pres. by Casey's General Stores
August 10-13, 2016 | Knoxville Raceway | Knoxville, Iowa
Donny Schatz did it again at Knoxville Raceway in 2015 as he put together a dominant wire-to-wire performance in the 55th Annual FVP Knoxville Nationals presented by Casey's General Stores and walked away with his ninth Nationals title in ten years. Kerry Madsen battled Danny Lasoski and Brad Sweet while he tried to run down Schatz but ultimately had nothing for the reigning World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series champion. He finished the night in second with Sweet in third. The World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars return to Knoxville Raceway for the 5-Hour Energy Knoxville Nationals presented by Casey's General Stores August 10-13, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where is reserved seating?
- All seating is reserved.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
What is the age rule for the pits?
- 12 and under must remain in vehicle. All pit fees apply. All ages same price.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Is there a family section?
- Yes, section J.
Where is handicap seating located?
- Section D, row 1, and sections AA and BB, row 40. Companion seating is available.
Is there a charge for parking?
- Yes, pricing varies by lot.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- No coolers or beverages are allowed to be carried in.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is there a smoking policy?
- All grandstands are no-smoking. Smoking areas are available underneath stands.
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, for $160 for 4 days. Water and electric hookups are available.