Kings Outlaw Shootout
March 31, 2017 | Keller Auto Speedway at Kings Fairgrounds | Hanford, Calif.
Ticket Booth: 12 PM PT
Will Call: 12 PM PT
Pit Gate: 2 PM PT
Grandstands: 4 PM PT
Hot Laps: 5:30 PM PT
Qualifying: 6:15 PM PT
Opening Ceremonies: 7 PM PT
The World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Car Series returns to the Keller Auto Speedway at Kings Fairgrounds in 2017 for the first time since 2015. Shane Stewart will be looking to repeat his success from that night and best the Outlaws and the locals. Don't miss the Greatest Show on Dirt on March 31, 2017!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars?
- IMCA Racesaver Sprints and Mini-Stocks.
Where is reserved seating?
- Center grandstand, sections A-D.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is general admission seating?
- Bleachers each side of main grandstand.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- Must be 12 years of age or older.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Where is handicap seating located?
- Box seat area on end of the main grandstand. A reserved seat is not required. Companion seating is available.
Are there any obstructions in the seating?
- Yes, support poles in main grandstand at row L.
Is there a smoking policy?
- No smoking is allowed bleachers or grandstand.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, camping spots are $30. Water and electric hookups available. Call 559-584-3318 for information.