World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars
August 16, 2016 | Junction Motor Speedway | McCool Junction, Neb.
Will Call: 12 PM CT
Pit Gate: 2 PM CT
Ticket Booth: 3 PM CT
Grandstands: 4 PM CT
Hot Laps: 6:30 PM CT
Qualifying 7 PM CT
Opening Ceremonies: 7:30 PM CT
Kerry Madsen led wire-to-wire at Junction in 2015 to score the win over Joey Saldana and Donny Schatz. Don't miss it when the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars invade Junction Motor Speedway in Nebraska on August 16, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars?
- Friesen Chevrolet GM Performance Late Models.
Where is reserved seating?
- Sections A-E, Rows 20-34.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is general admission seating?
- Rows 1-19.
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $10.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- All ages welcome.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
- Yes. They can be rented at the track.
Where is handicap seating located?
- Front rows of the grandstands. A reserved seat is not required. Companion seating is available.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, $20 per night, or $50 for 3 nights. Electric hookups available.