Federated Auto Parts Ironman 55 presented by Walker
August 6, 2016 | Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 | Pevely, Mo.
Kerry Madsen was the class of the field early, and Donny Schatz late in 2015 but it was Shane Stewart who outlifted his competition and won the Federated Auto Parts Ironman 55 presented by Walker at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55. Stewart battled past Schatz on the second to last restart of the night and pulled ahead through the final 10 laps. The World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars return to Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 for the Ironman 55 on August 6, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars?
- POWRi National Midget Series, Modifieds.
Where is reserved seating?
- Top 3 rows of Section A, top 5 rows of Section B, top 5 rows of Section C.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is general admission seating?
- Lower rows of all sections.
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $10.
Is there an age rule for the pits?
- - There is not an age limit for the pit area at this event. Minors aged 17 and younger must submit a fully-executed minor “Parental Consent, Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement/Minor's Assumption of Risk and Release and Waiver of Liability by.” These will be available at the Pit Ticket Windows.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
- Yes, only clip-on stadium seats.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
Are ATMs available at the track?
Do concessions take cards?
- No, cash only.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, camping is free. Dry camping only.