May 17, 2017 | Lincoln Speedway | Abbottstown, Pa.
Pit Gates: 3:30 PM ET
Tickets & Will Call: 3:45 PM ET
Grandstands: 4 PM ET
Hot Laps: 6:30 PM ET
Qualifying: 7:30 PM ET
Opening Ceremonies: Following Time Trials
Donny Schatz held off a trio of Pennsylvania Posse drivers at Lincoln in 2016 and did something only one other Outlaw has been able to do since 1997: win at Lincoln. Be there when the Greatest Show on Dirt comes to Lincoln Speedway on May 17, 2017 for the Gettysburg Clash.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars?
Where is reserved seating?
- Upper rows of main grandstand.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is general admission seating?
- Lower rows of main grandstand, bleachers, and infield area.
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $5.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- Parental consent form must be completed and signed by a parent for any person entering the pit area under the age of 18.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Where is handicap seating located?
- Handicap seating is available in the main grandstand and bleachers. A reserved seat is not required. Companion seating is available in general admission areas.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Is there a fan pit pass promotion?
- Yes. Advance reserve seat purchases will get a free fan pit pass. Offer ends May 12. Fan pit passes can be redeemed between 4 PM and 8 PM.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Yes, personal coolers are allowed in the track. Maximum size is 18". Glass items are prohibited. Fans are allowed to bring in their own alcohol.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Are there ATMs available?
Do concessions take cards?
- No, cash only.
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, dry camping is available for free. Overnight camping is restricted by local government authorities. No overnight campers are permitted until noon of the day before the race and all vehicles must be off of the lots by noon the day after the race. All rules and regulations are on the speedway website.