Empire State Challenge
May 21, 2017 | Weedsport Speedway | Weedsport, N.Y.
Logan Schuchart led the first 30 laps at Weedsport in 2016, but a hard-charging Donny Schatz got by late and held on to win the Empire State Challenge. See the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars in action at Weedsport Speedway on May 21, 2017.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars?
- Crate Sportsman.
Where is reserved seating?
- Top five rows of sections 1-15.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is general admission seating?
- Lower rows of sections 1-15.
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $10.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- Parental consent form required. Minors pay full pit admission, no discounts.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Is there a smoking policy?
- No smoking in sections 7-9.
Is there a family section?
- Section 8 (no smoking, no alcohol, no foul language).
Where is handicap seating located?
- Bottom row of each grandstand. Companion seating is available.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Is there a fan pit pass promotion?
- Yes. Advance reserve seat purchases will get a free fan pit pass. Offer ends May 1. Fan pit passes can be redeemed after 5 PM.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Yes, maximum size 6"x6"x12". No glass or alcohol allowed.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, $25 per night for Reserved Camping to include Water/Electric Hook-Ups. $20 per night for General Camping (dry – no hook-ups). Upon arrival before parking, please stop by track office to inquire about available camping areas and to obtain a camping permit.