May 6-7, 2016 | Eldora Speedway | Rossburg, Ohio
Tickets & Will Call: 1:30 PM ET
Pit Gates: 2 PM ET
Grandstands: 2 PM ET
Hot Laps: 6 PM ET
Qualifying: Immediately after hot laps
Opening Ceremonies: 7:30 PM ET
After not winning at Eldora since 2009, Donny Schatz picked up wins on back-to-back nights during the Mother of All Sprint Car Weekends in 2015. On night one he bested Shane Stewart and Rico Abreu, and on night 2 he held off Gary Taylor and Paul McMahan. The World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars return to Eldora Speedway on May 6-7, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Sprint Cars?
- USAC Sprint Cars.
Where is reserved seating?
- The top 11 rows of the main grandstand plus patio seats, North Terrace A & B, and South Terrace.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is general admission seating?
- Rows 12 and down in the main grandstand, north bleachers, south bleachers, and grass hillsides.
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $5.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- Must be 14 years of age or older. Minors aged 14 through 17 require fully completed Minor Waiver & Parental Consent form.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
- Yes, they must be a maximum of 17" wide and not impede aisles.
Where is handicap seating located?
- The top row of main grandstand and terrace sections. Reserved seats are recommended. Companion seating is available, please request when ordering tickets. Chair not provided.
Are there any obstructions in the seating?
- Yes, roof poles in main grandstand, rows 9-10.
Is there a smoking policy?
- No smoking is allowed in any building or structure.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Yes, personal coolers are allowed in the track. Maximum size is 14" in any direction. Glass items are prohibited. Fans cannot bring in their own alcohol.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, camping spots are available for $20 in the South Lot, Main Lot, and Lots 1-2-3-4. Lot 5 is FREE. Dry camping only. Restroom access available. Portakleen Water Fill (fee) and Pump Out (fee) service available on race days.