FVP Outlaws at Cedar Lake
July 8-9, 2016 | Cedar Lake Speedway | New Richmond, Wisc.
Pit Gate: 3 PM CT
Tickets & Will Call: 5 PM CT
Grandstands: 5 PM CT
Hot Laps: 6:30 PM CT
Opening Ceremonies: 7 PM CT
On night one in 2015, Donny Schatz used lap traffic to catch and pass leader Daryn Pittman with only five laps remaining to score the win. On night two, Schatz started on the pole and led early, but was passed on lap six by Joey Saldana. Saldana was able to hold off Schatz on a late restart to earn the win at Cedar Lake. Don't miss the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars in action at Cedar Lake Speedway July 8-9, 2016!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars?
- UMSS 360 Sprint Cars and UMSS Traditional Sprints.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket for a pit pass?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $10 on Friday, and $5 on Saturday.
What is the age rule for the pits?
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Where is handicap seating located?
- Both sides of the track. A reserved seat is not required. Companion seating is available.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Yes, personal coolers are allowed in the track. Glass items are prohibited. Fans cannot bring in their own alcohol.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Are there ATMs available?
Do concessions take cards?
- No, cash only.
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, camping is $35 for the weekend. Reserve spaces online at CedarLakeSpeedway.com or call 612-363-0479. Dry camping only.