Ohio Logistics Brad Doty Classic
July 12, 2016 | Attica Raceway Park | Attica, Ohio
Donny Schatz leads the Outlaws into Attica Raceway Park in 2016 for the Ohio Logistics Brad Doty Classic. Will he prevail, or might Paul McMahan, the most recent Brady Doty Classic winner, park it in victory lane. Don't miss it when the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Car Series invades Attica on July 12, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do grandstand seats have a back?
Where is reserved seating?
- Sections A-J, top 10 rows.
Where is general admission seating?
- Bottom sections A-J.
What does it cost to upgrade an admission ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $5.
Is there an age restriction for the pits?
- No age restriction. Minors age 17 and under must submit a fully-executed waiver.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Where is handicap seating located?
- All grandstands have ramps with handicap accessible seating.
Is there a smoking policy?
- No smoking in the grandstands.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Coolers no bigger than 14 inches are allowed. No glass bottles or alcohol permitted.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Are there ATMs available?
Do concessions take cards?