Boot Hill Showdown
July 3-4, 2015 | Dodge City Raceway Park | Dodge City, Kan.
Will Call: 10 AM CT
Pit Gates: 3 PM CT
Ticket Booth: 5 PM CT
Grandstands: 5 PM CT
Hot Laps: 7 PM CT
Opening Ceremonies: 7:30 PM CT
Daryn Pittman was on a roll at the Boot Hill Showdown in 2014. He beat Paul McMahan and Kerry Madsen to take the win on night one, and topped Madsen and David Gravel to make it an even sweep. The World of Outlaws Sprint Cars return to Dodge City Raceway Park July 3-4, 2015.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Sprint Cars?
- Colorado Lightning Sprints and IMCA Sport Modifieds both nights.
Where is reserved seating?
- Sections A-G, rows P and above.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
What is the age rule for the pits?
- No age requirement for the pits.
Where is handicap seating located?
- Available with a general admission ticket in all sections on the first row or on the platform at the top of each section. Companion seating is available.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- No coolers or beverages are allowed to be carried in.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes, camping is free. Dry camping only.