World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Cars
July 2-3, 2016 | Badlands Motor Speedway | Brandon, S.D.
Pit Gate: 5 PM CT
Tickets & Will Call: 6 PM CT
Grandstands: 6 PM CT
Qualifying: 7 PM CT
Racing: 8 PM CT
Pit Gate: 4 PM CT
Tickets & Will Call: 5 PM CT
Grandstands: 5 PM CT
Qualifying: 6 PM CT
Racing: 7 PM CT
After a mid-race crash in 2015 that sent the top two cars to back of the field, Donny Schatz battled past Shane Stewart to win at Badlands Motor Speedway. Danny Lasoski finished the night in third. Don't miss it when the World of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Car Series takes on Badlands Motor Speedway for an expanded two-night show in 2016. See the Outlaws in action on July 2-3, 2016!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Sprint Cars?
- Saturday: LM Street Stocks. Sunday: Hobby Stock
Do grandstand seats have a back?
- 1,800 of 7,000 seats have backs.
Where is general admission seating?
- All seating is general admission.
Is there an age restriction for the pits?
- No age restriction. Minors age 17 and under must submit a fully-executed waiver.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Where is handicap seating located?
- At the South Entrance.
Is there a smoking policy?
- No smoking in the grandstands. There are two designated smoking areas, one in the north section, and another at the top of the grandstands.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Are there ATMs available?
Do concessions take cards?