Kistler Engines Classic
May 29, 2015 | Attica Raceway Park | Attica, Ohio
Will Call: 12 PM ET
Ticket Booth: 3 PM ET
Pit Gate: 3 PM ET
Grandstands: 4 PM ET
Hot Laps: 6 PM ET
Qualifying: 6:30 PM ET
Opening Ceremonies: 7:30 PM ET
Racing: 7:45 PM ET
In 2014, Dale Blaney led an Ohio podium sweep with Craig Mintz second and Dean Jacobs third. The World of Outlaws Sprint Cars return to Attica Raceway Park on May 29, 2015.
Traffic Alert: SR 224 between Attica & Willard will be closed. Click here for detour information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What other divisions will be running with the World of Outlaws Sprint Cars?
- DIRTcar Late Models.
Where is reserved seating?
- Sections D, E, F, G; top 6 rows.
Do grandstand seats have a back?
What does it cost to upgrade my ticket?
- Tickets can be upgraded for $10.
What is the age rule for the pits?
- 3 years old and up are full price.
Can fans bring/use stadium seating chairs?
Where is handicap seating located?
- Ramps, and middle grandstand has a section. Companion seating is available.
Is there a charge for parking?
- No, parking is free.
Are personal coolers allowed?
- Yes, personal coolers are allowed in the track. Maximum size is 14" in any direction. Glass items are prohibited. Customers cannot bring in their own alcohol.
Is alcohol available for purchase at the event?
Is camping available at the track?
- Yes. Electric hook-up is $10 per night.